The ratio of molding powder to water is 1:3.5 ( 100g of molding powder to add 350ml of water, and the ratio of plaster powder to water is 3:1 ( 100g of plaster powder to add 33ml of water)
1. Safe: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, 100% Biodegradable
2. Other items you will need (not included): bowl for mixing casting stone and liquid measuring
3. The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
(1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the molding container. After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the molding material.
(2) Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
(3) Uncover the mold and get the statue.
(4) Paint and enjoy it!
Sorry, currently out of stock